EYELASH EXTENSION STYLIST TRAINING
Mila Lashes Eyelash Extension Stylist Training is for anyone looking to become a stylist or improve their skills and gain further knowledge. Whether you have no experience whatsoever or are just looking to take your services to take the next level, I can help you. I offer both Beginner Classic Lash Training and Advanced Lash Training in my quiet and private home salon in Bundall.
Begginner Classic Lash Training 2-days $1499
Advanced Lash Training 1-day $799
All my training courses are one on one, so you get my full attention and support every step of the way. The course stretches over 2 days and is fully hands-on.
All you need is a model to practice both your full set and your infills on (you need a model for both days, whether it is the same model or not, is up to you. The first model needs to have no lash extensions and the second model needs to have infill.)
Training: Theory and Practice
The first day of your training starts with a 4 hour theory session. We will cover every aspect of becoming a lash stylist, you can see the full range of topics below.
You will be given a beginner lash manual to take home with you, but do prepare to take notes as well.
After the theory session we will spend the rest of the day applying a full set of lashes on your model. The 2nd day we will concentrate solely on infills and again applying them on your model.
What will you get:
- Types of lashes available on the market. I will share my favourite supply shopping places with you – there is more than one.
- Types of adhesives and their characteristics. How to find your perfect glue and make it work in your environment.
- Ideal environment for the best lash application experience. Extreme Conditions.
- Tools and Equipment. Sterilizing & caring for your tools and equipment
- Lash modelling and mapping. How to pick the right design for the right person.
- Styling – tips, tricks, risks and more.
- Aftercare and educating your clients. Making the lashes last longer.
- Client Relations, difficult clients & staying professional. How to protect your work.
- Allergies, Health concerns.
- Safe Removal of lashes
- Infills Process: working faster and smarter.
- Portfolio: Tips how to take presentable photos and edit them. How build a good portfolio and how to stand out.
- Marketing: Online Marketing, Social Media, Promotions and Offers
Every graduate will receive a small starter kit as a gift from me. Gift includes 2x mix pack of lashes ( C-D curls), tape, 5 gel patches, 2x tweezers, 10x disposable brush, 1x cleaning foam, 10x disposable cleaning brush.
Every graduates receive a certificate for the completion of the course.
I provide ongoing support to all my graduates – you are always welcome to get in touch to discuss any struggles you might have or any questions that come up.
- 8am – 12pm: Theory
- 12pm – 12.30pm: Lunch break
- 12.30pm: Your model arrives.*
- 12.30pm – 6pm: Full et eyelash extension application.
(First time application can take 4-6h)
*Please note model can’t be in the salon for the theory.
- 9am- 5pm: Eyelash Extension Infills Session.**Model arrives 9am.
You can book your eyelash extension stylist course through Mila Lashes by getting in touch via the button below.